#DowntownWishList

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 24 - Luna Eclectic Emporium

Luna Eclectic Emporium is one of my favourite shops, when I lived downtown two years ago I used to walk by several times on my way to and from work. They have the most unique store window, no matter how rushed I was I would stop and take a moment to "window shop" and admire all of the items. Each time seeing something new, then a few days later the whole window display would be transformed. It's really quite magical, Luna Eclectic has a great sense of style and they have so many products that I never even knew existed.

I recently found out Jennifer Ridgeway the owner of MoonSnail Soapworks also owns Luna Eclectic. Although the contents of the two shops are completely different, they have a similar feel, both very inviting when you walk through the doors - always discovering something new and fun with each visit.

Luna Eclectic features home decor, a kids section, retro candy, stationery & cards as well as a huge assortment of gifts for all ages. Luna also carries a collection of footwear, clothing, handbags, hats, scarves, jewellery & accessories.

#MyDowntownWishList includes:

for the owl fans on my gift list

cozy winter toques

fun things for kids

love these knit scarves

fun kitchen gadgets

adorable note cards

Luna Eclectic has two entrances, one on Grafton Street and the other in the Confederation Court Mall. They also have a website, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

It is hard to believe today is the last day of #MyDowntownWishList, there is still one more opportunity to win a $100 pre-paid Mastercard - today could be your lucky day! 

I’ve been an Islander all my life and always thought I knew downtown Charlottetown like the back of my hand, but boy was I wrong. I learned so much this past month, visiting shops I have never been to before, and taking the time to find out what makes them all unique. The Island talent I witnessed was beyond belief, and I met so many amazing people. I enjoyed blogging my experiences and choosing my wish list for family, friends, and of course a few for my letter to Santa ;)

I am thrilled to have been asked to be a freelance writer for G! Magazine, stay tuned for my first article in January/February issue :) Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas, take pleasure in the little things and enjoy your quality time with family and friends. Wishing you all the best in 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment