#DowntownWishList

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 20 - SoccerStop

SoccerStop has been in Charlottetown for as long as I can remember. It was formerly owned by James Hicken but for the past 10 years David Vos has been the owner.


SoccerStop specializes in soccer and rugby gear for players, coaches, referees, and fans. I’ve played soccer since I was six years old and it has always been my favourite sport. Two years ago I broke my ankle at indoor soccer and haven’t been back since, I hope to get back this summer as I miss it. I also played Rugby in high school and University and would love to play again – so much fun! 

It is wonderful to have a soccer/rugby specialty shop in downtown Charlottetown. Many people think buying local means more expensive, but that is not the case. The prices are very reasonable and they have a huge selection of cleats, jerseys, shin guards, indoor soccer shoes, balls, keeper gloves, socks, shorts, and the list goes on and on. 

#MyDowntownWishList includes:

these are cute – rugby stress balls

a colourful wall of soccer cleats – my favourite has the #MyDowntownWishList card

Samoan and Kooga rugby balls 

wall of indoor soccer shoes, my favourite has the #MyDowntownWishList card

Barcelona, Liverpool and Chelsea Football Club Christmas tree ornaments

You can visit SoccerStop at 52 Queen Street and via their website, Facebook and Twitter. Drop in and pick out your favourite items, don't forget to share using #MyDowntownWishList - only 3 more days to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment