#DowntownWishList

Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 19 - Owls Hollow

Growing up the Balderston’s lived down the street from me in Lewis Point Park. The whole neighbourhood of kids would be at their house every chance we got. They had Tarzan ropes, massive skate board ramps and tree forts, always tons of fun. I have very fond memories to this day.  

I was not surprised that the 3 children (now adults) Steven, Nicole and Scott would open a toy store. I think fun is in their blood, a toy store was the perfect choice :) Owls Hollow has a wide variety of educational games, puzzles and art supplies, they even have a large selection of yarn for knitting and craft projects.

After a fire in February at their Capital Drive location they reopened in the Confederation Court Mall just in time for the holiday season. Owls Hollow is the only toy store at the Confederation Court Mall, anytime I have walked by it is always packed with customers. I enjoyed my visit to Owls Hollow picking out items for my nephews, the atmosphere is so vibrant and colourful.
                                                                                                                            
#MyDowntownWishList includes:


Playmobil Wildlife (looks like Noah's Ark to me)

Sesame Street puppets

paint set and Kirigami parachutes

train set table

You can visit Owls Hollow at 136 Kent Street in the Confederation Court Mall until their new location is completed on Capital Drive. They also have a website, Facebook and Twitter.

Four more days of #MyDowntownWishList winners - good luck to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment