#DowntownWishList

Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 7 - House of Beads

Charlottetown’s House of Beads opened its doors in the spring of 2015. They carry a wide variety of semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, jewellery-making supplies, as well as handcrafted jewellery from local and international artists and one-of-a-kind treasures from around the world (I found a Ganesha for my yoga room that I absolutely love!).

This was my first time visiting House of Beads, but I will definitely go back again soon. I learned to make jewellery while I was in Regina this past summer, so I would love to learn new techniques and styles at the House of Beads classes. They offer jewellery making classes Sunday to Thursday from 615-745pm.

My Downtown Wish List includes:


incense sticks 

 unique hand-made earrings

 supplies for jewellery making

 one can never have too many gemstones :)


hand-made note cards


You can find House of Beads at 170 Great George Street. They also have a website and Facebook page. Definitely worth the visit! 

Another day to win with #MyDowntownWishList - tag what you wish for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment