#DowntownWishList

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 2 - Kuriosities

I absolutely loved my visit to “Kuriosities: Whimsical Trinkets & Oddities”. I had walked by this beautiful storefront a few times this summer but this was my very first time inside. As I walked through the door I was greeted by the warm and friendly personalities of Kimberly (owner) and Lily.

They showed me the unique pieces of wearable art that they hammer, saw, and solder in their “open view” jewelry studio. Kuriosities features handcrafted jewelry in a variety of precious metals and found materials and they also showcase products from Maritime artists.

A very interesting point for the "Jack White of the White Stripes" fans - Jack wears Kuriosities jewelry! 



 My Downtown Wish List includes:

cozy handcrafted Island made cowls (made by Kimberly's daughter)

sea glass aquamarine and rose gold necklace


Nadine Staaf's lovely colouring books

custom handcrafted love knot (infinity) ring in sterling silver

hand sawn and polished Prince Edward Island necklace

These Island necklaces are perfect gift to show your Island love. They are so popular that they didn’t have any in stock while I was in today, however they are taking orders. Drop in to the shop at 93 Water Street for more details and see these gorgeous necklaces for yourselves. You can also visit their website, Twitter, Facebook, and Etsy page. You won't be disappointed!

Another winner will be randomly chosen today for #MyDowntownWishList - I hope you are the lucky one. Remember, the more photos you share from your downtown shopping experience, the more chances you have to win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment